CONTINUOUS DIAGNOSTICS AND MITIGATION (CDM)
The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program provides a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. The CDM Program delivers cybersecurity tools, integration services, and dashboards that help participating agencies improve their security posture by:
- Reducing agency threat surface
- Increasing visibility into the federal cybersecurity posture
- Improving federal cybersecurity response capabilities
- Streamlining Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) reporting
The CDM Program was developed in 2012 to support government-wide and agency-specific efforts to provide risk-based, consistent, and cost-effective cybersecurity solutions to protect federal civilian networks across all organizational tiers.
To learn more, read the CDM Program Overview fact sheet.
- Tool Functional Area 1 - Hardware Asset Management
- Tool Functional Area 2 - Software Asset Management
- Tool Functional Area 3 - Configuration Management
- Tool Functional Area 4 - Vulnerability Management
- Tool Functional Area 5 - Manage Network Access Controls
- Tool Functional Area 6 - Manage Trust in People Granted Access
- Tool Functional Areas 7 - Manage Security Related Behavior
- Tool Functional Area 8 - Manage Credentials and Authentication
- Tool Functional Area 9 - Manage Account Access
- Tool Functional Area 10 - Prepare for Contingencies and Incidents
- Tool Functional Area 11 - Respond to Contingencies and Incidents
- Tool Functional Area 12 - Design and Build in Requirements Policy and Planning
- Tool Functional Area 13 - Design and Build in Quality
- Tool Functional Area 14 - Manage Audit Information
- Tool Functional Area 15 - Manage Operation Security
- Axonius Inc.
- FireMon, LLC
- Flexera Software
- LogRhythm, Inc.
- Nuix USG Inc.
- One Identity, LLC
- Quest Software
- Tripwire, Inc.
- TYCHON, LLC
- Veritas Technologies LLC
**Reference DHS APL for applicable products**
If you are interested in adding your products to the DHS APL, please contact your DLT Account Manager to get started.