Kemp has fully committed to the federal market and includes all federal and DoD standards and certifications in its products. Kemp's LoadMaster Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) have been evaluated by a broad number of US Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Civilian agencies and selected over competitors for great value pricing, features and functions, ease of use, and outstanding support services.
Current Customers of Kemp
- US Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- US Army Central Command(USARCENT)
- US Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
- US Air Force Central Command (AFCENT)
- US Marine Corps (USMC)
- US Air Force Space Command: GPS Directorate
- US Department of Justice (DOJ)
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- US Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Los Alamos National Lab
Kemp load balancing helps ensure businesses can deliver and always-on VPN solution for employees. They maintain an optimal application experience [AX] for employees, external workers/contractors, or to the public. Deployed as software, hardware, or as cloud instances, the Kemp load balancers optimize the performance and availability of servers delivering important content to end-users, acting as a "traffic cop" to deliver requests to the best network servers as quickly and efficiently as possible, continually checking performance and security of the workload. Contact DLT to learn more.